Short-Term Volunteering - Service Opportunity Coordinator
Every week we send out a short service email to our troops where we highlight a new volunteer opportunity for them.
We need a volunteer to help us seek out these volunteer opportunities throughout the Council. This position would include building the list of organizations and confirming that they would like to be listed with us and what service opportunities they have available for girls.
- This opportunity can be done on your schedule and from home. You would be responsible for reporting to a specific manager on your progress on either a bi-weekly or monthly basis.
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- Informal interview required.
- Following the informal interview, volunteers in this role are required to register as members of Girl Scouts ($25/year), and complete a criminal background check. Both are done on-line.
- Must have access to internet and either a computer or tablet with the ability to search the internet and send emails.
- Will be making phone calls/emails to organizations.
- Little Girl Scout knowledge needed and any training for this position will be provided.