Site Office Assistant - Full
Purpose of Role:
The Site Office Assistant is a voluntary position staffing the Site Office and being the first point of contact for Volunteers and Service Providers.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist in procedures for logging on and off site all volunteers and service providers
- Assist volunteers to know where they have to go to at the start of their shift
- Hand out Volunteer uniforms to those that could not pick them up prior to the event
- Use radio to liaise with a diverse number of functions to deal with queries as and when they arise
- Support the Site Office Coordinator in any other way required.
Note: Site Office Assistants need to be able to maintain good humour and be polite while on duty.