Print and Distribution Coordinator
Purpose of Role: Being responsible for the maintenance of the high-end printer and ensuring all printing needs during the competition are met.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Use and maintain a high-end printer. Monitor ink, paper and toner levels.
- Plan and ensure printing needs of each department are met during the competition.
- Being responsible for the correct distribution of print material between all coordinators, staff and team leaders.
- Plan and maintain stock (cartridges, paper, toner)
- Responsible and resourceful
- Ability to be proactive with good planning skills
- Ability to work closely with other team members is essential.
- Reliable and committed
This role is required to complete a minimum of 4 shifts for the event but ideally for the entire week. Please contact us if you wish to discuss this.