Driver - Allrounder
Purpose of Role:
The Driver / Volunteer All-rounder will assist the operations by driving a minivan and transporting people as required. You will need to have a full drivers licence and be confident in driving a 12 seater vehicle.
Drivers will also assist with general admin and runner tasks when not driving.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Drive to, from and around the event venue assisting moving event patrons
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Support the distribution of food, snacks and beverages to volunteers
- Assist in ensuring volunteer welfare needs (shelter, shade, rest breaks) are met
- Support the Volunteer Coordinator in any other way required
- Full Australian drivers licence
- Being flexible
- Being responsible
- Fit, this position requires staying on your feet for extended time.
- Being available for the whole week
This role is required to complete a minimum of 4 shifts for the event but ideally for the entire week. Please contact us if you wish to discuss this.