Lottery & Raffle Kiosk 18yrs+
LOTTERY & RAFFLE KIOSK (minimum age 18)
Great opportunity to gain customer service/people skills in a hospital environment. You will be selling pull tab tickets in front of the Friends Gift Shop; proceeds will be used for Patient Comfort Care and Equipment. Your customers will be staff, visitors and patients.
This Volunteer Program runs:
- Mondays-Fridays 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Volunteer shifts are from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm and from 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Minimal volunteer commitment is one shift per week.
- must be 18 years of age or older
- must be able to commit for a minimum of 6 months in the same shift
- must have good people skills and enjoy chatting with people
- must have basic math skills.
Please do not call us; we will contact you if we have a suitable position available. We will then invite you to come in for an interview. If your availability or any other information changes, please make sure to update your application.