Experienced Flower Arranging Volunteers 21yrs+
MAKING FLOWER ARRANGEMENTS (minimum age 21)
ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH FLOWER ARRANGING TRAINING/EXPERIENCE
Great opportunity for those who love to design and make flower arrangements to be sold in the Gift Shop of the University of Alberta Hospital. This Volunteer Program runs:
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm (currently recruiting for 2 volunteers for Mondays)
- Minimal volunteering commitment: 4 hours per week
Requirements: (Please prove you meet the requirements by describing them somewhere else in the application form)
- must be 18 years of age or older
- must be able to commit for a minimum of 6 months in the same shift
- must have considerable experience with or training in the design and creation of flower arrangements
- must be able to show pictures of previous flower design work
- must be a team player.
- preference to those with both Floral Level 1 & 2 courses.
Please do not call us; we will contact you if we have a suitable position available. We will then invite you to come in for an interview. If your availability or any other information changes, please make sure to update your availability or make the necessary changes in this application form.