Seasonal Opportunities - Money Sorter
Assist in sorting money from the Red Kettles.
- Open kettles by removing the lock and twisting the lid.
- Take out the bills then straighten and stack in ascending order according to dollar amount.
- Place rubber band around bills and the kettle slip.
- Place all checks in the designated checks bag for the day.
- Empty the change from the kettle into a plastic bank bag. Then place bills on top of change in the bag and seal bag shut.
- Place completed bag at designated location.
- Close and lock kettle and place it in the kettle box.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Age Category Must be at least 16 or older