Year-Round Opportunities - Worship & Community Center - Youth Program Assistant
Assist Youth Leaders with the curriculum of Christian-based, scout-like programs for boys and girls.
- Assist the Youth Leader in the preparation of the program.
- Encourage participation from children in the program.
- Help lead the program under the direction of the Youth Leader.
- Mentor the boys and girls in the program.
- Encourage the boys and girls to do the right things.
- Act as a chaperone for off-site outings with group. Other duties as assigned.
Volunteers are needed to assist with Character Building Programs on Wednesdays from 5:30 to 6:45 PM during the school year. Volunteer are also needed to assist with Vacation Bible School during the summer months.
- Background Check
- Age Category Must be at least 18 or older
- Scheduled an interview with Volunteer Coordinator Must be at least yes
This activity generally occurs on
- Wednesday - Afternoon, Evening