Dog Training - Dog Training Volunteers
DOG TRAINING VOLUNTEER DESCRIPTION
Because behavioral issues are one of the main reasons pet parents relinquish their pets, we are proud to offer dog training services to those parents who are having trouble communicating with their pet through the Dogs Are Family Dog Training program. The ultimate goal of the program is to keep each dog in their home for life through positive reinforcement training, and by providing a fun and positive atmosphere where pets and families can bond!
Volunteers are needed to help set up and take down training equipment. Dog training classes are held on Saturdays. Set up will begin at 7:30am, and take down will start at about 12:30pm.
- Assist with set up and take down of training equipment
- Assist Dog Trainer as directed
- Help maintain a positive and professional atmosphere
- Must be able to lift training equipment
- Must wear tennis shoes, modest shorts without tears, a modest top without offensive content
- Background check and signed waiver
There will be an "on the job" training program. You will be working with the dog trainer, who will provide instructions on how to set up all training equipment.
- Age Must be at least 16 - 17
- How much weight can you safely and comfortably lift? Must be at least 21 - 30 pounds
This activity generally occurs on
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon