St. Louis Regional Social Services - Social Services Case Management Practicum
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Case managers in meeting needs of families in long term support
- Actively participate in the distribution of food, resources, and other emergency social service assistance.
- Assist in locating and connecting clients to community resources to address related barriers
- Conduct classes on nutrition education for families.
- Work directly with families to provide shelter and prevent future homelessness.
- Assist with after school programming for low income students.
- Work within programming offering clients intensive case management with a focus on goal setting, linkages to community resources, and asset building.
- Assist with duties essential to other Social Services programming as needed.
Aptitude: Demonstrated interest in case management and socio-economic barriers
- Bachelor or Masters Student from an accredited school of Social Work or in related human services field.
- Interest in case management or disaster services
- Must demonstrate knowledge of current trends in social work and articulate a perspective on social services consistent with the mission statement of The Salvation Army.
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, able to multi-task and perform well under time restrictions.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications a plus.
- Must pass background check.
- Background Check
- Safe From Harm Expiration Date Must be Initial Training Required
- Which age catergory do you belong? Must be at least 18 or older
The next 10 shifts (out of 76 total shifts) for this activity are as follows
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Wednesday, February 26, 2020||9:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|Wednesday, February 26, 2020||3:00 PM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday, February 27, 2020||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Friday, February 28, 2020||2:00 PM||1:00 PM|
|Tuesday, March 03, 2020||10:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|Tuesday, March 03, 2020||1:00 PM||4:00 PM|
|Wednesday, March 04, 2020||9:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|Wednesday, March 04, 2020||3:00 PM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday, March 05, 2020||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Friday, March 06, 2020||2:00 PM||1:00 PM|