St. Louis Regional Social Services - Social Services Case Management Practicum
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Case managers in meeting needs of families in long term support
- Actively participate in the distribution of food, resources, and other emergency social service assistance.
- Assist in locating and connecting clients to community resources to address related barriers
- Conduct classes on nutrition education for families.
- Work directly with families to provide shelter and prevent future homelessness.
- Assist with after school programming for low income students.
- Work within programming offering clients intensive case management with a focus on goal setting, linkages to community resources, and asset building.
- Assist with duties essential to other Social Services programming as needed.
Aptitude: Demonstrated interest in case management and socio-economic barriers
- Bachelor or Masters Student from an accredited school of Social Work or in related human services field.
- Interest in case management or disaster services
- Must demonstrate knowledge of current trends in social work and articulate a perspective on social services consistent with the mission statement of The Salvation Army.
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, able to multi-task and perform well under time restrictions.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications a plus.
- Must pass background check.
- Background Check
- Which age catergory do you belong? Must be at least 18 or older
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Thursday, July 18, 2019||9:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Friday, July 19, 2019||9:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Monday, July 22, 2019||9:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Tuesday, July 23, 2019||9:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Wednesday, July 24, 2019||9:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Thursday, July 25, 2019||9:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Friday, July 26, 2019||9:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Monday, July 29, 2019||9:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Tuesday, July 30, 2019||9:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Wednesday, July 31, 2019||9:00 AM||4:00 PM|