Holiday Activities - Angel Tree Toy Packing
Be a part of serving the community this Christmas season through our Angel Tree program!
The Salvation Army's Angel Tree Program allows local businesses, groups, organizations, and individuals to buy gifts for children in need to open on Christmas Day.
Angel Tree Toy Packing will aid in the preparation and distribution of toys to families. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Organize donated toys by age and gender
- Match donated toys to a child's wish list
- Bag and label appropriate toys
Volunteers are needed December 14 - 18 between 9:00am - 4:00pm.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Culture awareness and sensitivity
- Ability to show kindness to everyone
- Pass initial screening process, including a background check
- Bilingual abilities are a plus
Alcohol, drugs, and smoking are not permitted at any Salvation Army facilities or volunteer sites.
Pants/shorts and a shirt with sleeves must cover the waist and fit comfortably. Transparent and tight-fitting clothes are not permitted. For your safety, closed toe shoes are required.
For your safety and the safety of others, you need to bring and wear a personal face covering over your nose and mouth while volunteering. You will also complete a brief health screening prior to volunteering.
Off-street parking is available.
If this volunteer opportunity seems like a match for your experience, skills, and interests, please click + Sign Up below, or the Fill in an Application button.
For additional questions, please contact Captain Luis Acosta at email@example.com or 773-620-8692.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with The Salvation Army!
- Background Check
- What age category do you belong? Must be at least 21 or older