One Hope - Community Health & Admin Support - Salida volunteers
Salidas are a unique part of our clinic's model, consisting of exit interviews that patients attend after each appointment. Salida Volunteers undergo training to perform salidas and other community health work tasks.
These volunteers must be fluent in Spanish (able to conduct business)*. Some experience in community health, social work, or community organizing is extremely helpful.
Salida volunteers may also help with other community health work-related tasks as needed, such as the following:
- Interpret between patients and providers
- Retrieving and replacing patient files
- Taking dictation of doctor's notes and CHW notes
- Assisting staff in making follow up, referral, and reminder calls
- Administering surveys/questionnaires to patients
*Currently, Spanish is the primary non-English language spoken by our patients. However, we encourage fluent speakers of other languages to contact us and let us know what languages you speak, in case there exists any potential need for that language in the future development of the clinic.
- Spanish Must be at least Fluent (Can conduct business)
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Wednesday, December 12, 2018||5:00 PM||9:00 PM|
|Wednesday, December 19, 2018||5:00 PM||9:00 PM|