One Hope - Healthcare Providers - Resident/Medical Intern
Roles: Overseeing/teaching medical students, seeing patients, writing notes, coordinating care, presenting to attending doctors.
- Conducting clinical visits with patients, including presentation to attending doctors
- Collaborating with interpreters to facilitate language access for LEP (low English proficiency) patients
- Collaborating with Community Health Workers to facilitate coordination of care and patients' implementation of treatment plan
Must be currently practicing as a resident or intern, and have all appropriate licensing/certifications.
- Background Check Must be at least UNM
- NPI Number Must be Valid
- Provider License Must be Valid
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Wednesday, December 12, 2018||5:00 PM||9:00 PM|
|Wednesday, December 19, 2018||5:00 PM||9:00 PM|