The Parking and Transportation Team is responsible for getting patrons to and from the Festival Site safely. This dynamic team works closely with the Team Leaders to tackle multiple crosswalks around the Festival grounds, as well as monitoring parking lots.
- Control vehicle and pedestrian traffic to ensure all are able to cross on and off the Festival grounds safely
- Excellent vision to view potential problems from a distance and at night
- Be able to react quickly to potentially dangerous situations
- Have ability to communicate comfortably in english
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Able to work in an busy environment where crowd management may be required
- Volunteers must be 18+ for liability reasons
*Hours for this team generally run from 11:00am to 7:00pm*
Having trouble? Please see our FAQs for more info: https://app.betterimpact.com/PublicEnterprise/4a53b337-9c8f-4229-a73b-5f67f26b458a
Have questions about the Duties or Requirements for this team? Get in touch! The Fringe Staff want to ensure you have the most fun and satisfying volunteer experience possible. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 780.409.1922 to talk through the possibilities, to discuss your needs, your skills, any possible modifications and your favourite activities to find the perfect team for you!