In-Kind Support - Family Care Packages
Assemble packages of everyday essential items tailored to our families’ most urgent needs. Items could be purchased in bulk at discount stores or collected via donation drive. On average, a group of 5 volunteers can assemble 50-100 packages in under 20 minutes.
Here’s how it works:
- Select a project that best fits your group size, availability and interest
- Gather materials to supply at least 3 of the suggested items per package
- Assemble packages as a group, labeling the contents on each package
- Arrange for delivery to Solid Ground – 3521 Century Ave N, White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Care Package Ideas:
- Personal Care Pack
- Baby Bath Kit
- Diaper Pack
- Healthy Snack Pack
- Kitchen Starter Kit
- "Bathroom in a Box"
- Fleece Blanket
- Holiday Gift Basket
- Cleaning Supply Starter Kit
Have your own idea for a care package? Let us know! Contact Dylan at DMcDonough@solidgroundmn.org for more details.