Our receptionists are often the first people that our clients connect with when they contact the Cancer Society, so this is a vital role within the organisation.
If you are a ‘calm as a cucumber’ type of person who could quickly size up what’s needed to navigate our clients to the right place, then we would love to hear from you.
As part of our 3000-strong network of volunteers, our receptionists have a vital role in helping to support and reassure those seeking our help [at what can be a difficult time].
What this role brings to the organisation:
- Greeting visitors in a warm and friendly manner
- Attending to the lounge/waiting area
- Answering the telephone in a polite and professional manner and direct calls appropriately
- Ensuring the reception desk is attended as rostered
- Assisting in the upkeep and tidiness of the reception and other allocated areas
- Maintaining a positive and professional attitude
Hours are flexible within business hours from Monday to Friday and will be arranged with you once you get started.
If you think this is the right role for you, please fill out an application form.