Children's Alley - One World, Many Stories
One World, Many Stories
Bring your imaginary passports as we take a literary journey to the Caribbean! Explore different cultures through story time and folktales. Put what you’ve learned to work and create a sea turtle, a Rastafarian bracelet, a frog puppet, carnival headpiece and more!
Featured books: Tap-Tap, Me Llamo Celia/My Name Is Celia: La Vida de Celia Cruz/The Life Of Celia Cruz, Island Counting 1 2 3, Rata-Pata-Scata-Fata: A Caribbean Story, One Love, Everywhere Coquis! / En dondequiera coquies, The Secret Footprint, Grandpa Take Me To T&T, The Adventures of Bouki and Rabby: Cottage in the Clouds
Presented in partnership with History Miami
- Assist in set up and closing activities as needed
- Greet fairgoers, answer questions, and direct guests to tables
- Rearrange sitting for the different activities
- Assist children with art activities
- Assist with on-going clean-up
- Last shift will assist with clean-up and closing of tent.
Suarmis Travieso Lewis
- Are you 18 years of age or older? Must be at least Yes