Friends of the Fair - Registration Table & VIP Suite
Individual supporters and members of the Fair are Friends who receive specific benefits based on their level of donation.
- Energetic and enthusiastic persons will assist Friends of the Fair in answering questions and providing information as necessary
- Assure that each friend is assisted in the VIP Suite during the weekend
- Assist Friends Coordinator & Liaison with check-in and distribution of Friends badges and complimentary fair items as per their benefit levels
- Assist prospective Friends
- Assist with set-up, maintenance and closing activities in the VIP Suite during the Weekend Street Fair
- Duties will be assigned as you check-in at start of shift
- Volunteers will be allowed to take breaks
- Beverages (coffee, tea, soft drinks, & water) will be provided.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, people driven individuals
- Knowledge of Wolfson campus
- Experience dealing with the public and excellent customer service is NOT required but a plus.
Lisa Better (305) 790-7597
Jose Villar (305)237-7881
- Are you 18 years of age or older? Must be at least Yes
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Sunday, November 19, 2017||8:00 AM||11:00 AM|
|Sunday, November 19, 2017||11:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Sunday, November 19, 2017||2:00 PM||5:00 PM|
|Sunday, November 19, 2017||5:00 PM||8:00 PM|