Children's Alley - The Rhythm Factory
The Rhythm Factory
Sing-a-long, move and groove! Learn about different musical instruments from around the world. Grab your passport and go on a musical journey that will take you from Brazil to Africa and as far away as Australia!
Featured books: I Love My Baby Berimbau: An Introduction to the Berimbau in Capoeira, Dundun: The Talking Drum of the Yoruba People of South-West Nigeria, The Soul of Mbira: Music and Traditions of the Shona People of Zimbabwe, Fun with the Jaws Harp, Ernie Dances to the Didgeridoo, The Rainstick: A Fable
Presented by musician Michael Gil
- Assist in set up and closing activities
- Greet fairgoers, answer questions, and direct to tables
- Rearrange sitting for the different activities
- Assist children with art activities and book reading
- Assist with on-going clean-up.
- Are you 18 years of age or older? Must be at least Yes