Children's Alley - The Paint Box
The Bass is ready to engage children of all ages in creating art inspired by contemporary artists from around the world! Get ready to immerse yourself in stories that will excite your imagination while using an array of fun art materials. Design, paint, build, and draw your way into The Bass' Paint Box Tent!
Featured books: August and his Smile, Look! Body Language in Art, Press Here, I Took the Moon for a Walk, The Night at the Museum, Is it Red? Is it Yellow? Is it Blue?, Harold and the Purple Crayon, How the Crayons Saved the Rainbow.
Presented in partnership with The Bass Museum
- Assist in set preparations and materials setup for the opening of the tent / activities
- Greet fairgoers, answer questions, and direct to tables
- Rearrange sitting for the different activities
- Assist with children in art activities and book reading
- Assist with on-going clean-up.
- Are you 18 years of age or older? Must be at least Yes