Halloween: DARK - Logistics Bonfire Crew
Help keep our guests safe in the DARK, join our Logistics and Bonfire Crew.
Logistics volunteers are a key part of the Safety team on site. The Bonfire Crew manages fires to ensure a safe beacon, warm up location, and are a key communication point.
This is the perfect volunteer opportunity for you if you:
- are a leader in safety consciousness and understand logistical concerns
- are comfortable working with a radio
- have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- have the ability to communicate and follow written and verbal instructions
- are comfortable working with fire
- are 18 years of age or older
- have a good knowledge of Fort Edmonton Park or have experience with facility safety management
- are available for the DARK Orientation and Luncheon on September 28th 9-1pm
- Love Halloween, and want to be sure the only thing going bump in the night is our performers!
Since Dark runs a dozen nights, feel free to sign up for as many or as few as you wish. We recommend at least three evenings, to hit your stride, get to know the team and have a sufficient amount of fun.
- Age Requirement Must be 18 years or older
- Branch Volunteer Orientation Must be Attended