|For a new account, select Midlands Clinics or||To log into your account, select|
|Upstate Clinics under Regional Opportunities.||"Log into your account" above.|
Interested in volunteering at a Prisma Health COVID-19 vaccination site?
At Prisma Health, we are in the midst of a historic pandemic response, while also managing large-scale vaccination sites. That’s why we are looking for volunteers to help us at our COVID-19 vaccination sites!
Please consider volunteering with Prisma Health.
Types of volunteers
- Roles include greeters, screeners and volunteers to help guide patients through the process.
- Minimal training is required.
- Morning and afternoon shifts available.
- Epic system training is required.
- Previous computer experience is preferred.
- Epic Administration roles must submit to a verification process.
- Roles include vaccinators and observers.
- To volunteer in this role, you must be an RN, LPN, CMA, and EMT-P (paramedic), pharmacist or athletic trainer to support vaccine administration and post-vaccination monitoring of patients
- Training is required.
All clinical roles must go through a verification process.
Required Trainings and Other Resources. As a reminder, the COVID-19 vaccination sites are part of the Prisma Health clinical environment, as such all corporate policies apply. Team Members will be asked to review and complete the Patient Privacy: Vaccine Clinic Volunteer Module. You can complete trainings posted in Better Impact under the ‘My Profile’ tab, select ‘Training’ to see the training modules available. Available shifts will not appear until the Patient Privacy: Vaccine Clinic Volunteer Module is complete.
Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.