APPLICATIONS OPEN: CIT (COUNSELLOR IN TRAINING) Posted: May 3, 2021
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Winnipeg Humane Society. We are currently accepting applications from youth ages 14-15 who would like to volunteer with our Kid Camps this summer. Please click on the opportunity listed under Education on the left toolbar for more information.
Please check back for other volunteer opportunities!
To protect all animals from suffering and to promote their welfare and dignity.
All animals are treated humanely.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We are and will always be humane.
- We sincerely respect each other.
- We communicate proactively and we listen.
- We are humble and always willing to accept better and new ideas.
- We are committed to transparency and accountability.
- A community service organization committed to protecting animals from suffering, and to promoting their welfare and dignity.
- Generous partners and hardworking volunteers united in the belief that every animal deserves love.
- A non-profit, registered charity funded primarily by donations and events.
- The oldest animal shelter and welfare organization in Manitoba.
- Always growing, changing, and adapting to meet the needs of Winnipeg’s animal population.