To apply as a volunteer, please choose a library branch from the list on the left and click "Fill in an Application".
The Las Vegas-Clark County Library District nurtures the social, economic, and educational well-being of people and communities. The District is committed to building communities of people who can come together to pursue their individual and group aspirations.
At a Glance (FY 2017-18)
- 12.1 million: Books and other materials checked out
- 6.0 million: Visits to the branches
- 2.8 million: Number of items in the collection – almost 20 times the number of slot machines in Las Vegas
- 2 million: Computer use
- 21,726: Library-sponsored and community programs
- 652,835: Children and adult program attendance
- 43,466: Volunteer hours