We are looking for volunteers to join the team in our Solihull shop to support in all areas including: generating stock, merchandising, processing donations, raising awareness locally, assisting on the shop floor or supporting behind the scenes with social media and online sales.
The store is located at: 11 Station Road, Solihull B91 3TG
The opening hours are: Monday 9am-5pm Sunday 10am-4pm
This is a great opportunity to become part of a great team, meet new people and gain retail skills.
Volunteering in our shops is very flexible, you can either commit to set hours each week or join us on a more flexible basis. Any time you can give helps us to fund our lifesaving missions.
In return we will give you all the training you need to be successful in the role, support from store management, a staff discount of 25% and the opportunity to gain experience working for a national charity.
To find out more please take a look at the different volunteer roles below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have the ability to work well as part of a team?
Then you are just the person we are looking for?
As a volunteer stock processing assistant some of the things you could get involved in are:
- Sorting through the many donations coming through our door to pick out the best items for sale
- Hanging and steaming clothes so that they look as attractive as possible to customers
- Sourcing suitable items for our eBay site.
- Pricing items ready to go on to the shop floor
If you are happy to get involved with the team and help us to process our donations then you are exactly the person, we need to join us!
Are you good at giving great Customer Service and enjoy meeting new people?
Are you looking to gain retail experience whilst helping your local Community?
As a shop floor assistant, you would be the front face of the charity interacting with the public, so we are always looking for new friendly faces to join us!
Some of the things you could get involved in are:
- Supporting us by serving customers at the tills
- Helping customers who need assistance on the shop floor
- Visual Merchandising- keeping our shop windows and displays looking as attractive as possible to encourage more customers, using your creativity to display our stock and using our brand whilst keeping within our guidelines.
- Social Media Assistant- Keeping our Social Media platforms updated, sharing photos and stories, creating new ideas to grow our presence.