Alfreton Superstore Landing Pad
We are looking for volunteers to join the team in our Alfreton Landing Pad Café to support in all areas including: serving customers, learning how to make drinks using our coffee machine, Cleaning and clearing tables, Food Preparation and helping with admin duties.
The Café is Located within our Superstore at : Nottingham Road ,Alfreton DE55 4JJ
Café opening times are: Monday-Saturday 9.30am-4.30pm Sunday 10am-3pm
This is a great opportunity to become part of a great team, meet new people and gain retail skills.
Volunteering in our café is very flexible, you can either commit to set hours each week or join us on a more flexible basis. Any time you can give helps us to fund our lifesaving missions.
In return we will give you all the food hygiene and safety training you need to be successful in the role, support from store management and the opportunity to gain experience working for a national charity.
To find out more please look at the different volunteer roles below or contact us at email@example.com
Are you good at organising and enjoy admin duties and working as part of a team?
Then you are just the person we are looking for!
As a Volunteer Café Admin Assistant some of the thing you could get involved in are
- Completing Purchase Orders, Stock Adjustments / Deliveries,
- Checking Café Emails
- Keeping Better Impact up to date
- Filing, Printing Price Tickets,
- Printing Spare Paperwork for Opening and Closing Checks etc.
If you are happy to get involved with the team and help keep our admin organised then you are exactly the person, we need to join us
Do you have great customer service skills and enjoy meeting new people?
As a Café Assistant you can get involved in:
- Being a friendly face serving our customers at the till and talking to them about the fantastic work our charity does
- Preparing food orders for customers
- Learning to use the coffee machine to make hot drinks
- Cleaning and clearing tables to make sure they are ready for customers