Library - Central
Library - La Jolla
Library - Mission Hills
Library - Mission Valley
Library - Point Loma
Library - Rancho Bernardo
Library - University Community
Office of the City Attorney - Volunteers
Office of the City Attorney’s Mission Statement:
We protect San Diego through our dedication to justice and the welfare of our people, especially our most vulnerable residents.
We protect taxpayers in court and by advising officials on the responsible management of neighborhood resources.
We protect our natural resources, our communities, our quality of life, and our residents from exploitation and unscrupulous business practices.
Park and Recreation - Aquatics
Park and Recreation - Hourglass Park and Fieldhouse
Park and Recreation - Linda Vista Recreation Center
- Youth Basketball Coach
- Recreation Program Assistant - Integral Tai Chi Instructor
- Recreation Program Volunteer- Bach Van Kung Fu Instructor
- Recreation Program Volunteer - Tai Chi Instructor: Chen & Yang Style
- Recreation Program Volunteer - Vovinam Viet Vo Dao Instructor
- Adult Table Tennis Instructor
Park and Recreation - Los Peñasquitos/Black Mountain/North City Park Ranger Districts
Park and Recreation - Open Space Canyons and Parklands
Join the Open Space Canyon Park Rangers on the 4th Saturday of each month, from 9 a.m. to 12 noon to help improve the park. Duties include performing trail maintenance, erosion control, weed removal, planting, and litter abatement.
Volunteers are responsible for knowing their own physical limitations, the safe usage of tools, and being aware of the environment (sun/heat, rattlesnakes, ticks, poison oak, etc.).
* Individuals under 18 years of age must have the volunteer waiver electronically signed by a parent or legal guardian. Volunteers under 13 years of age, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the entire event to participate.
Location is subject to change and registration is required. Please coordinate with Park Rangers for updated location information.
There will be no events in July, Aug., & Sept., due to the heat. Heavy rain cancels the event.
As a reminder, there are no bathrooms on site.
Please wear clothes suitable for outdoor work (long pants, sun protection and sturdy, closed-toe shoes), and be sure to bring work gloves and water.
For more information, please contact Ranger James at JIbelle@sandiego.gov for the current schedule and location.