Community & Education - RSPCA QLD
To achieve our goals, RSPCA QLD need the help of the community to join us as volunteers and assist with our many engagements and events throughout the year.
Volunteers who assist us as Community Crew Volunteers can get involved with:
- Corporate/Community Golf Days
- Community Fundraising Galas
- Million Paws Walk
- Cup Cake Day
- Paw Box Collection Campaigns (Coin Donations)
- Local Community Events - Bake Sales, Sausage Sizzles
- School Fundraisers
- Major Events i.e. Sporting Events
- Challenge Based Events i.e. Fun Runs, Marathons, Treks
Please see our vacancies below to join the team!
Volunteer Positions Available
General Support - RSPCA QLD
While there are a lot of volunteer roles at RSPCA Qld are focused on caring for the animals in our animal care centres, we have many other roles that help support us in the other areas of our organisation!
There's a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes to help keep RSPCA Qld moving like a well-oiled machine, so that we can continue to care for the animals and provide vital services to the community. Some volunteer roles require specialised skill sets or interests, so if this sounds like you, please have a look at our current vacancies.
Volunteers help us in areas such as the following:
- Animal Ambulance (drivers and assistants)
- Marketing (e.g. graphic design, copywriting, photography)
- Call Centre and Customer Service
If you're keen to volunteer in a support volunteer role, please have a look at our current vacancies and submit an application.