The Salvation Army - Greater Green Bay Area
2021 Coats for Kids (TSA Kroc Center, 1315 Lime Kiln Rd, GB)
- 2021 Coats for Kids - Check Out Table
- 2021 Coats for Kids - Clean Up and Truck Loading
- 2021 Coats for Kids - Coat Set Up
- 2021 Coats for Kids - Hmong Translation Shopper
- 2021 Coats for Kids - Parking Lot Attendant
- 2021 Coats for Kids - Shopper
- 2021 Coats for Kids - Spanish Translation Shopper
- 2021 Coats for Kids - Unloading Trucks and Rack Set Up
- 2021 Coats for Kids - Volunteer Check In
2021 Fall Fest @ 626 Union Ct, GB 54303
Food Pantry Distribution - Upstairs Pantry
Distribute food pantry to our guests. Some bending, lifting, and being on your feet required. *closed toe shoes only*
Food Service - Lunch Program
Kitchen preparation for lunch. Food handling. Some bending, lifting, on your feet. Closed toe shoes only.
Grounds Clean Up
Kroc Center programs/classes
Senior Program (GB Union Court Corps)
The Salvation Army - Janesville
The Salvation Army - Kenosha
D) Corps Ministry Positions (Local Officer Positions)
The Salvation Army ministry provides endless opportunities for us to impact our world for God. All of us possess gifts, skills, and passions which prepare us to serve in our Corps, our community and His Kingdom. All local officers must be godly, loyal and devoted Salvationists. Local Officers should possess some ability for the duties they undertake, and seek continually to equip themselves for their office.
The Salvation Army - Service Extension: Chippewa Valley Bread of Life Center
Food Pantry - Chippewa Falls
The Salvation Army - Waukesha County
The food pantry volunteers are needed to help participants select items from the food pantry shelves. Volunteers will also need to write down the participants information along with stocking shelves, keeping the pantry clean and organized, packing food items and assisting participants.
Food Pantry is open TUESDAYS & WEDNESDAYS from 1PM-4PM and FRIDAYS 9AM-12PM
- Must be able to stand for the entire shift.
- Must be able to lift 10 lbs.
- All volunteers will be required to take the Safe From Harm online training prior to volunteering.
Currently the meal programs is on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday evenings and is served as a to-go meal. Volunteers are needed to help package the meals into to-go containers. At 5pm the meals will be handed out threw the window for those in line.
Volunteers are needed to assist with packing meals, distributing meals and kitchen clean up.
All volunteers will be required to take the Safe From Harm online training prior to volunteering.