Family Services - Youth Behavioral Health & Adult Disabilities - Gallagher & Villa programs
- Arts & Crafts
- Athletics and Recreation Activities
- Group Volunteering
- In-kind Donation
- Professional or personal skill
- Therapeutic Mentoring
- Tutoring or Classroom Assistance
- Undergraduate Internships
- Spiritual Development
- Arts and Crafts
- Landscaping and Maintenance
- Musical Skills
- Surprise us!
Donations & Wish Lists
COVID-19 Priorities on temporary Amazon wish list
As a result of precautions taken by our organization and the state regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus), our children will face limited opportunities for activities outside of their spaces, and like most kids their own age have not been in school since March 2020. Your contribution of anything on this list can help our staff in this stressful time keep our children occupied in healthy and therapeutic activities.
We accept donations throughout the year to support children and families in need, therapeutic services for children, and violence prevention services.
Contact us directly (Sunnye Fredia, email@example.com) with any questions about contributions. You can find more info about our annual Christmas campaign at www.seasonofwonder.com or by clicking the links below. Info on year-long needs are also in the links below.
- [REMOTE OPTION] Donate Home-Made Face Masks
- [REMOTE OPTION] Donate Most Needed Items for Children and Therapy (Campaign and Amazon Wishlists)
- [REMOTE OPTION] Donate to Support Violence Prevention (Safe Streets Amazon Wishlist)
- [REMOTE OPTION] Make Care Packages/Activity/Mental Health Kits for Our Clients and Frontline Staff
Ongoing - Administrative & Operations Support
COVID-19 UPDATE -- For the latest COVID-19 updates on all Catholic Charities programs, please visit http://www.cc-md.org/covid19/.
Ongoing - Behavioral Health - Working with Youth
COVID-19 UPDATE -- In-person volunteer operations in our programs remain suspended during this phase of the COVID-19 pandemic. For the latest updates on all Catholic Charities programs, please visit http://www.cc-md.org/covid19/.
Ongoing - Working with Adults with Intellectual Disabilities
Any on-site volunteer operations in our programs have been suspended during this phase of the COVID-19 pandemic. For the latest updates on all Catholic Charities programs, please visit http://www.cc-md.org/covid19/.