Family Services - Youth Behavioral Health & Adult Disabilities - Gallagher & Villa programs
Administrative & Operations Support
Behavioral Health - Working with Youth
- [VIRTUAL OPTION] Therapeutic Mentoring
- Book Buddies - a reading partnership with children
- Classroom Assistance
- Clubhouse Volunteer (Dundalk teen center)
- Library Assistant
- Sports Group at St. Vincent's Villa
- Tutor at The Clubhouse (Dundalk teen center)
- Villa Maria School Art Enrichment
- Villa Maria School Sports Enrichment
Working with Adults with Intellectual Disabilities
My Sister’s Place Women’s Center
Donations provide us with the supplies we need to provide life-saving services, below are our current donation needs:
- New casual clothing of all sizes
- New athletic shoes of all sizes
- Operations supplies such as plastic plates, utensils, cups, detergent and cleaning supplies
- Pantry and fridge food items; Spices
Any items not listed will not be accepted during donation drop off due to limited storage space.
Remote (At Home) Volunteering - No Computer Work!
Remote opportunities are ways you can support from your home, and best of all, there's no computer or internet required. All activities are ones you can do yourself, with your friends, or with your organization.