Adelaide Hills Motor Restorers Club
Welcome to the Adelaide Hills Motor Restorers Club
The Adelaide Hills Motor Restorers Club was formed in 1984 by a group of people with a common interest in preserving the machinery of our past. In particular, cars, motorcycles, trucks, tractors, stationary engines and machinery manufactured in South Australia. Membership is open to anyone who shares this interest whether or not they own any machinery.
Search our volunteer vacancies or contact us at email@example.com
Carers and Disability Link Inc.
Together, we link people with , and , with care and support services through flexible and inclusive choices within
Conservation Volunteers Australia
Join us on various conservation projects in Adelaide and regional SA. Achieve positive environmental impact, meet like-minded participants and improve the health of our beautiful yet fragile ecosystems!
Do you have some spare time on your hands? Or do you want to further your skills?
We have a range of different opportunities that may interest you.
- Second Hand Uniform Shop: customer service, sales, EFTPOS, retail.
- College Canteen - servicing three Lutheran Schools in the Adelaide Hills: food preparation, customer service, and cash handling.
- PT&F events and fundraiser opportunities: we have many events throughout the year like our annual Food & Fun Fest. Event set-up and preparation, telemarketing, gift wrapping - the list is endless.
We have lots of fun so please don't hesitate to contact us to see what exciting opportunities are available... every little bit helps.
Houghton, Inglewood & Hermitage Memorial Park
We, the Houghton Inglewood Hermitage Soldiers Memorial Park Committee (The Committee) have a big & bold vision for our hills community with a 2.5 million sports and community hub building at the Houghton Oval. The Committee has worked on developing a master plan for the last 15 years. Years of planning went into the design of the New Multiuse Community Facility and with everyone’s support we hope to be able to start building this year.
All committee members are volunteers, some working full-time, some semi retired. We are seeking people with specialist expertise in Marketing, Sponsorship/Fundraising to join our Committee as well as people willing to volunteer for specific events only. Our next event is the Houghton Spring Fair & Produce Market which will be held on Sunday 27th October 2019 from 10am - 3pm at the Houghton Oval.
For further information please contact the Treasurer Han on 0404044752.
Littlehampton Community Association
Mount Barker District Council - Graffiti, JPs, Environmental & Youth Programs
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Mount Barker District Council. Your valuable gift of time is greatly appreciated by our community.
Wishing you all the best with your volunteering.
Rotary of Blakiston
The Rotary Club of Blakiston provides the following Services to its local community:
- conducts the Anzac Day service at Littlehampton.
- sponsors 2 children to the Rotary Youth Program of Enrichment (RYPEN).
- supports a Mens Health project in the Mount Barker Shopping Centre.
- has a stand at the Mount Barker Show.
- supports "top hat".
- holds a roadwatch on the road between Littlehampton and Nairne.
- helps support the Fathers Day BBQ at Littlehampton Primary School.
- holds a Melbourne Cup Day with proceeds going to Mental Health.
- has a float in the Mt Barker Christmas Pageant.
To find out how you can be involved take a look at our volunteering vacancies.
Or how about coming along to one of our meetings. The Rotary Club of Blakiston
meets every Wednesday from 6.30pm for Dinner and a meeting at
AUCHENDARROCH, 17 Adelaide Road, Mount Barker.