Adelaide Hills Motor Restorers Club
Welcome to the Adelaide Hills Motor Restorers Club
The Adelaide Hills Motor Restorers Club was formed in 1984 by a group of people with a common interest in preserving the machinery of our past. In particular, cars, motorcycles, trucks, tractors, stationary engines and machinery manufactured in South Australia. Membership is open to anyone who shares this interest whether or not they own any machinery.
Search our volunteer vacancies or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have some spare time on your hands? Or do you want to further your skills?
We have a range of different opportunities that may interest you.
- Second Hand Uniform Shop: customer service, sales, EFTPOS, retail.
- College Canteen - servicing three Lutheran Schools in the Adelaide Hills: food preparation, customer service, and cash handling.
- PT&F events and fundraiser opportunities: we have many events throughout the year like our annual Food & Fun Fest. Event set-up and preparation, telemarketing, gift wrapping - the list is endless.
We have lots of fun so please don't hesitate to contact us to see what exciting opportunities are available... every little bit helps.
Houghton, Inglewood & Hermitage Memorial Park
We, the Houghton Inglewood Hermitage Soldiers Memorial Park Committee (The Committee) have a big & bold vision for our hills community with a 2.5 million sports and community hub building at the Houghton Oval. The Committee has worked on developing a master plan for the last 15 years. Years of planning went into the design of the New Multiuse Community Facility and with everyone’s support we hope to be able to start building this year.
All committee members are volunteers, some working full-time, some semi retired. We are seeking people with specialist expertise in Marketing, Sponsorship/Fundraising to join our Committee as well as people willing to volunteer for specific events only. Our next event is the Houghton Spring Fair & Produce Market which will be held on Sunday 27th October 2019 from 10am - 3pm at the Houghton Oval.
For further information please contact the Treasurer Han on 0404044752.
Macclesfield Community Biochar Centre (Maccy Biochar)
Maccy Biochar is a not-for-profit group set up to collect tree litter from local households, landowners and businesses and convert it to biochar. We thereby capture carbon, offset and reduce greenhouse gas emissions and create voluntary carbon offsets to trade.
We are based in Macclesfield, South Australia and are currently auspiced by the Macclesfield Community Association Inc.
Visit our website to find out more: https://www.maccybiochar.com
MAKING MACCY CARBON NEUTRAL
We are taking action against Climate change by reducing atmospheric carbon dioxide to make Macclesfield carbon neutral and improve local soils.
The Hills Community Toy Library
The Hills Community Toy Library are looking for fabulous new volunteers to come join our community!
Do you have . .
- an interest in helping to run a vibrant not for profit
- great organisational skills, a creative mind, or a passion to play your part and make a difference
- a small amount of time out of your busy life to help out
As a volunteer you will:
- have access to borrow a wide variety of toys,