Adelaide Hills Motor Restorers Club
Welcome to the Adelaide Hills Motor Restorers Club
The Adelaide Hills Motor Restorers Club was formed in 1984 by a group of people with a common interest in preserving the machinery of our past. In particular, cars, motorcycles, trucks, tractors, stationary engines and machinery manufactured in South Australia. Membership is open to anyone who shares this interest whether or not they own any machinery.
Search our volunteer vacancies or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Conservation Volunteers Australia
Join us on various conservation projects in Adelaide and regional SA. Achieve positive environmental impact, meet like-minded participants and improve the health of our beautiful yet fragile ecosystems!
Previous experiences or skills not required. Our helpful team leaders will provide required skills and training on the day. You should be reasonably fit as our projects require lots of physical work, including bending down and using tools.
For more information, please take a look at our available volunteering activities or contact us at email@example.com or phone (08) 8352 4111.
Our Conservation Goal
To increase resilience through the protection, maintenance and restoration of the environment - landscapes, habitats, species and heritage.
Do you have some spare time on your hands? Or do you want to further your skills?
We have a range of different opportunities that may interest you.
- Second Hand Uniform Shop: customer service, sales, EFTPOS, retail.
- College Canteen - servicing three Lutheran Schools in the Adelaide Hills: food preparation, customer service, and cash handling.
- PT&F events and fundraiser opportunities: we have many events throughout the year like our annual Food & Fun Fest. Event set-up and preparation, telemarketing, gift wrapping - the list is endless.
We have lots of fun so please don't hesitate to contact us to see what exciting opportunities are available... every little bit helps.
Floral Art Club of Mount Barker Inc
Affiliated Club of AFAA - Australian Floral Art Association and long time sponsor of the Floral Art section of the Mount Barker District Show.
We are looking for more members to join our club and learn and practice the art of floral arranging through demonstrations and workshops. Visitors welcome.
WHEN: Club meets every third Thursday of the month (except December and January) at 1.30pm
WHERE: CWA Hall, Cnr Mann and McLaren Streets, Mount Barker
Enquires welcome. Please phone Joylene (8391 1586) or Yvonne (0414 777 649)
Littlehampton Community Association
Rotary of Blakiston
The Rotary Club of Blakiston provides the following Services to its local community:
- conducts the Anzac Day service at Littlehampton.
- sponsors 2 children to the Rotary Youth Program of Enrichment (RYPEN).
- supports a Mens Health project in the Mount Barker Shopping Centre.
- has a stand at the Mount Barker Show.
- supports "top hat".
- holds a roadwatch on the road between Littlehampton and Nairne.
- helps support the Fathers Day BBQ at Littlehampton Primary School.
- holds a Melbourne Cup Day with proceeds going to Mental Health.
- has a float in the Mt Barker Christmas Pageant.
To find out how you can be involved take a look at our volunteering vacancies.
Or how about coming along to one of our meetings. The Rotary Club of Blakiston
meets every Wednesday from 6.30pm for Dinner and a meeting at
AUCHENDARROCH, 17 Adelaide Road, Mount Barker.
The Hills Community Toy Library
The Hills Community Toy Library are looking for fabulous new volunteers to come join our community!
Do you have . .
- an interest in helping to run a vibrant not for profit
- great organisational skills, a creative mind, or a passion to play your part and make a difference
- a small amount of time out of your busy life to help out
As a volunteer you will:
- have access to borrow a wide variety of toys,
The Stirling Players Inc
Come and join us at The Stirling Players
Getting involved with a theatre group is unlike almost any other volunteering role. For a start, there are no specific age, gender or skills requirements, and there’s a wide range of activities to get involved in.
What’s more you can devote a little time or a lot of time as your life allows.
We would love to hear from you