Adelaide Hills Motor Restorers Club
Welcome to the Adelaide Hills Motor Restorers Club
The Adelaide Hills Motor Restorers Club was formed in 1984 by a group of people with a common interest in preserving the machinery of our past. In particular, cars, motorcycles, trucks, tractors, stationary engines and machinery manufactured in South Australia. Membership is open to anyone who shares this interest whether or not they own any machinery.
Search our volunteer vacancies or contact us at email@example.com
Conservation Volunteers Australia
Join us on various conservation projects in Adelaide and regional SA. Achieve positive environmental impact, meet like-minded participants and improve the health of our beautiful yet fragile ecosystems!
Previous experiences or skills not required. Our helpful team leaders will provide required skills and training on the day. You should be reasonably fit as our projects require lots of physical work, including bending down and using tools.
For more information, please take a look at our available volunteering activities or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08) 8352 4111.
Our Conservation Goal
To increase resilience through the protection, maintenance and restoration of the environment - landscapes, habitats, species and heritage.
Do you have some spare time on your hands? Or do you want to further your skills?
We have a range of different opportunities that may interest you.
- Second Hand Uniform Shop: customer service, sales, EFTPOS, retail.
- College Canteen - servicing three Lutheran Schools in the Adelaide Hills: food preparation, customer service, and cash handling.
- PT&F events and fundraiser opportunities: we have many events throughout the year like our annual Food & Fun Fest. Event set-up and preparation, telemarketing, gift wrapping - the list is endless.
We have lots of fun so please don't hesitate to contact us to see what exciting opportunities are available... every little bit helps.
Hahndorf Winter Lantern Festival
HAHNDORF LANTERN FESTIVAL
We are looking for volunteers and people who love the arts to get involved with the the 2020 lantern festival.
If you have attended our festival in the past and thought it was amazing or if you've never heard of it before and would like to get involved, please send us an email.
We are having a smaller and socially distanced festival this year at Alec Johnston Park on the 14th of November, from 5pm-9pm. There will be no parade this year as the lanterns will be displayed around the park.
We are looking for volunteers for our event day on the 14th of November to fill the following shifts:
Set up from 12pm-5pm
During the event 4:30pm-8:30pm
Bump out 8:30pm-10pm
We work with children so we can help you get an appropriate screening if don't have it already.
Email us at:
Littlehampton Community Association
Love Hope and Gratitude Foundation Inc.
Macclesfield Community Biochar Centre (Maccy Biochar)
Maccy Biochar is a not-for-profit group set up to collect tree litter from local households, landowners and businesses and convert it to biochar. We thereby capture carbon, offset and reduce greenhouse gas emissions and create voluntary carbon offsets to trade.
We are based in Macclesfield, South Australia and are currently auspiced by the Macclesfield Community Association Inc.
Visit our website to find out more: https://www.maccybiochar.com
MAKING MACCY CARBON NEUTRAL
We are taking action against Climate change by reducing atmospheric carbon dioxide to make Macclesfield carbon neutral and improve local soils.
Mount Barker Community Centre
Mount Barker Community Centre provides a range of courses, activities and services to our local community in the Mount Barker region of the Adelaide Hills.
Mens Shed Coordinator
Mount Barker District Council - Community Library
Mount Barker District Council - Graffiti, JPs, Environmental & Youth Programs
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Mount Barker District Council. Your valuable gift of time is greatly appreciated by our community.
Wishing you all the best with your volunteering.
Rotary of Blakiston
The Rotary Club of Blakiston provides the following Services to its local community:
- conducts the Anzac Day service at Littlehampton.
- sponsors 2 children to the Rotary Youth Program of Enrichment (RYPEN).
- supports a Mens Health project in the Mount Barker Shopping Centre.
- has a stand at the Mount Barker Show.
- supports "top hat".
- holds a roadwatch on the road between Littlehampton and Nairne.
- helps support the Fathers Day BBQ at Littlehampton Primary School.
- holds a Melbourne Cup Day with proceeds going to Mental Health.
- has a float in the Mt Barker Christmas Pageant.
To find out how you can be involved take a look at our volunteering vacancies.
Or how about coming along to one of our meetings. The Rotary Club of Blakiston
meets every Wednesday from 6.30pm for Dinner and a meeting at
AUCHENDARROCH, 17 Adelaide Road, Mount Barker.
The Hills Community Toy Library
The Hills Community Toy Library are looking for fabulous new volunteers to come join our community!
Do you have . .
- an interest in helping to run a vibrant not for profit
- great organisational skills, a creative mind, or a passion to play your part and make a difference
- a small amount of time out of your busy life to help out
As a volunteer you will:
- have access to borrow a wide variety of toys,