Do you have some spare time on your hands? Or do you want to further your skills?
We have a range of different opportunities that may interest you.
- Second Hand Uniform Shop: customer service, sales, EFTPOS, retail.
- College Canteen - servicing three Lutheran Schools in the Adelaide Hills: food preparation, customer service, and cash handling.
- PT&F events and fundraiser opportunities: we have many events throughout the year like our annual Food & Fun Fest. Event set-up and preparation, telemarketing, gift wrapping - the list is endless.
We have lots of fun so please don't hesitate to contact us to see what exciting opportunities are available... every little bit helps.
Hahndorf Winter Lantern Festival
HAHNDORF LANTERN FESTIVAL
We are looking for volunteers and people who love the arts to get involved with the the 2020 lantern festival.
If you have attended our festival in the past and thought it was amazing or if you've never heard of it before and would like to get involved, please send us an email.
We are having a smaller and socially distanced festival this year at Alec Johnston Park on the 14th of November, from 5pm-9pm. There will be no parade this year as the lanterns will be displayed around the park.
We are looking for volunteers for our event day on the 14th of November to fill the following shifts:
Set up from 12pm-5pm
During the event 4:30pm-8:30pm
Bump out 8:30pm-10pm
We work with children so we can help you get an appropriate screening if don't have it already.
Email us at:
National Trust of South Australia
National Trust of South Australia is a not-for-profit, non-government organisation set up to conserve our natural, built and cultural heritage. This page is for volunteers on nature reserves who are interested in helping look after some of our beautiful natural places. We need people of any skill or ability for:
- plant identification
- bird surveys
The Hills Community Toy Library
The Hills Community Toy Library are looking for fabulous new volunteers to come join our community!
Do you have . .
- an interest in helping to run a vibrant not for profit
- great organisational skills, a creative mind, or a passion to play your part and make a difference
- a small amount of time out of your busy life to help out
As a volunteer you will:
- have access to borrow a wide variety of toys,