Conservation Volunteers Australia
Join us on various conservation projects in Adelaide and regional SA. Achieve positive environmental impact, meet like-minded participants and improve the health of our beautiful yet fragile ecosystems!
Hahndorf Landcare Group Inc.
Hahndorf Landcare Group works to support native plant and animal biodiversity in our region. We look to protect existing bushland and to revegetate and maintain areas of public land with local native plants. We work with the support of the Adelaide and Mt Lofty Ranges Natural Resources Management Board, and Mt Barker District Council.
Mount Barker District Council - Community Programs
National Trust of South Australia
National Trust of South Australia is a not-for-profit, non-government organisation set up to conserve our natural, built and cultural heritage. This page is for volunteers on nature reserves who are interested in helping look after some of our beautiful natural places. We need people of any skill or ability for:
- plant identification
- bird surveys
Rotary of Blakiston
The Rotary Club of Blakiston provides the following Services to its local community:
- conducts the Anzac Day service at Littlehampton.
- sponsors 2 children to the Rotary Youth Program of Enrichment (RYPEN).
- supports a Mens Health project in the Mount Barker Shopping Centre.
- has a stand at the Mount Barker Show.
- supports "top hat".
- holds a roadwatch on the road between Littlehampton and Nairne.
- helps support the Fathers Day BBQ at Littlehampton Primary School.
- holds a Melbourne Cup Day with proceeds going to Mental Health.
- has a float in the Mt Barker Christmas Pageant.
To find out how you can be involved take a look at our volunteering vacancies.
Or how about coming along to one of our meetings. The Rotary Club of Blakiston
meets every Wednesday from 6.30pm for Dinner and a meeting at
AUCHENDARROCH, 17 Adelaide Road, Mount Barker.
The Hills Community Toy Library
The Hills Community Toy Library are looking for fabulous new volunteers to come join our community!
Do you have . .
- an interest in helping to run a vibrant not for profit
- great organisational skills, a creative mind, or a passion to play your part and make a difference
- a small amount of time out of your busy life to help out
As a volunteer you will:
- have access to borrow a wide variety of toys,