Adelaide Hills Motor Restorers Club
Welcome to the Adelaide Hills Motor Restorers Club
The Adelaide Hills Motor Restorers Club was formed in 1984 by a group of people with a common interest in preserving the machinery of our past. In particular, cars, motorcycles, trucks, tractors, stationary engines and machinery manufactured in South Australia. Membership is open to anyone who shares this interest whether or not they own any machinery.
Search our volunteer vacancies or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have some spare time on your hands? Or do you want to further your skills?
We have a range of different opportunities that may interest you.
- Second Hand Uniform Shop: customer service, sales, EFTPOS, retail.
- College Canteen - servicing three Lutheran Schools in the Adelaide Hills: food preparation, customer service, and cash handling.
- PT&F events and fundraiser opportunities: we have many events throughout the year like our annual Food & Fun Fest. Event set-up and preparation, telemarketing, gift wrapping - the list is endless.
We have lots of fun so please don't hesitate to contact us to see what exciting opportunities are available... every little bit helps.
Hahndorf Winter Lantern Festival
HAHNDORF LANTERN FESTIVAL
We are looking for volunteers and people who love the arts to get involved with the the 2020 lantern festival.
If you have attended our festival in the past and thought it was amazing or if you've never heard of it before and would like to get involved, please send us an email.
We are having a smaller and socially distanced festival this year at Alec Johnston Park on the 14th of November, from 5pm-9pm. There will be no parade this year as the lanterns will be displayed around the park.
We are looking for volunteers for our event day on the 14th of November to fill the following shifts:
Set up from 12pm-5pm
During the event 4:30pm-8:30pm
Bump out 8:30pm-10pm
We work with children so we can help you get an appropriate screening if don't have it already.
Email us at:
Houghton, Inglewood & Hermitage Memorial Park
We, the Houghton Inglewood Hermitage Soldiers Memorial Park Committee (The Committee) have a big & bold vision for our hills community with a 2.5 million sports and community hub building at the Houghton Oval. The Committee has worked on developing a master plan for the last 15 years. Years of planning went into the design of the New Multiuse Community Facility and with everyone’s support we hope to be able to start building this year.
All committee members are volunteers, some working full-time, some semi retired. We are seeking people with specialist expertise in Marketing, Sponsorship/Fundraising to join our Committee as well as people willing to volunteer for specific events only. Our next event is the Houghton Spring Fair & Produce Market which will be held on Sunday 27th October 2019 from 10am - 3pm at the Houghton Oval.
For further information please contact the Treasurer Han on 0404044752.
Littlehampton Community Association
Love Hope and Gratitude Foundation Inc.
Mount Barker District Council - Community Library
Nature Play SA
Nature Play SA along with event partners Mount Barker District Council and Forestries SA are hosting the annual Forest Festival in Kuitpo Forest on April 16th & 17th 2018.
The event requires volunteers to help with a range of tasks.
You will be required to travel to the event site by your own means. A volunteer bbq lunch will be provided to all volunteers thank you to the Rotary Club off Stirling.
If you are interested in events, children and nature this could be the perfect opportunity for you to use your skills and gain experience in a fun, friendly atmosphere.
You will need be physically fit to undertake the events work and have a friendly helpful personality.
Rotary of Blakiston
The Rotary Club of Blakiston provides the following Services to its local community:
- conducts the Anzac Day service at Littlehampton.
- sponsors 2 children to the Rotary Youth Program of Enrichment (RYPEN).
- supports a Mens Health project in the Mount Barker Shopping Centre.
- has a stand at the Mount Barker Show.
- supports "top hat".
- holds a roadwatch on the road between Littlehampton and Nairne.
- helps support the Fathers Day BBQ at Littlehampton Primary School.
- holds a Melbourne Cup Day with proceeds going to Mental Health.
- has a float in the Mt Barker Christmas Pageant.
To find out how you can be involved take a look at our volunteering vacancies.
Or how about coming along to one of our meetings. The Rotary Club of Blakiston
meets every Wednesday from 6.30pm for Dinner and a meeting at
AUCHENDARROCH, 17 Adelaide Road, Mount Barker.
The Hills Community Toy Library
The Hills Community Toy Library are looking for fabulous new volunteers to come join our community!
Do you have . .
- an interest in helping to run a vibrant not for profit
- great organisational skills, a creative mind, or a passion to play your part and make a difference
- a small amount of time out of your busy life to help out
As a volunteer you will:
- have access to borrow a wide variety of toys,