Aging Services - Social Support
Enjoy new connections and experiences in your local area with our social support programs.
We work with people as they grow older and want to stay active, maintain their independence and enjoy life.
Find out more about our social support programs at unitingvictas.org.au
Hear the real story
Search below to find an opportunity to join in the fun!
Where we need support
Click on the opportunity below to find out more
- Are you social, outgoing and love to chat? Or perhaps you prefer quiet afternoons, a cup of tea and a puzzle?
- Calling on volunteers for a Wyndham lunch outing! | Social Support
- Can you spare a few hours per week to make a difference in Jill's life? | Craigieburn
- Chat-a-ring! Phone based social support in Broadmedows
- Chat-a-ring! Phone based social support in Footscray
- Chat-a-ring! Phone based social support in Hoppers Crossing!
- Chat-a-ring! Phone based social support in Melbourne
- Coffee and conversation in Keilor East
- Community Connectors | Darebin and Moreland Council area
- Group facilitators and helpers needed for our Centre in Ivanhoe | Social Support | Ivanhoe
- Italian-speaker required to assist at the Linlithgow Centre | Ivanhoe
- Italian-speaking volunteer wanted! Cerchiamo volontari che parlano flue | Social Support | Reservoir
- Karenni speaking volunteer required to support Thet | Werribee
- Make a difference in Lucia's life, became a Social Support volunteer! | Sunbury
- Mandarin-speaking Social Support role in Thomastown
- Neighbourhood Cooks - Moreland
- Share a chat over refreshments with Doreen | Social Support | Lalor
- Share your love of the piano while supporting Margaret | Social Support | Reservoir
- Social Support | Epping
- Walks, coffee and lively conversation- Pascoe Vale! | Social Support
- Want to make a difference? Share coffee and a chat with Lynne | Social Support | Pascoe Vale