* Corfe Mullen Children's Centre
Action for Children Centre's in Dorset are for everyone caring for a child 0 - 10 years. they bring together local services and can offer support and information as well as activities for you to enjoy with your children.
* Mulberry Children's Centre
The Weymouth & Portland Children's Centres offer support, fun activities and groups for everyone caring for a child 0-5 years and family support work in the home for 0-10 year olds.
Our groups include universal Stay & Play, Baby Massage, Breast Feeding Support, Young Parents Group, Dads group and parenting and development advice.
* Nightstop Dorset
Dorset Nightstop provides safe, secure emergency accommodation for young people aged 16-25 who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Young people are welcomed into the home of a fully trained volunteer host. Placements are on a one night at a time basis, usually for a maximum of three nights.
As a young person accessing Nightstop you can expect:
- a safe and secure bed for the night in your own room
- an evening meal and breakfast
- washing facilities
- a listening ear, if you need one, or head space if you prefer
- a friendly and free service
- breathing space to allow you to get any support you need and move towards finding more permanent accommodation
Nightstop aims to keep young people in a safe and friendly home environment, while allowing agencies to look at long-term solutions to their homelessness.
* Wimborne Children's Centre
The Action for Children's Centres in East Dorset are for everyone caring for children 0 - 10 years. They bring together local services and can offer support and information as well as organised activities for you to enjoy with your children.