Volunteer Headquarters Team
The Volunteer Headquarters Team is full and is no longer accepting applications. Please consider joining another team.
Volunteer Headquarters is the central hub for all volunteers. Each and every volunteer at the Festival comes here at the start and end of every shift. Volunteers on the VHQ team are responsible for checking others in and out as well as distributing volunteer benefits. Responsible for being a welcoming presence to our volunteers.
- Run volunteer sign-in/sign-out station
- Provide general information and assistance to volunteers from other teams.
- Distribute volunteer benefits (t-shirts, Fringe Bucks, etc.)
- Organize and tidy the VHQ space: fold volunteer t-shirts, clear tables, organize flyers, etc.
- Help coordinate distribution of Pump-Up-the-Volume tickets
- Volunteers should be comfortable working with computers
- Volunteers should have a basic level of English
- Age 14+
*Hours for this team generally run from 9:00am to 12:30am*