The Multimedia Team is full and is no longer accepting applications. Please consider joining another team.
The Multimedia Team is selected differently than other teams. Volunteers wishing to be part of the multimedia team submit a portfolio that demonstrates their artistic range and strengths. The focus of this team is towards marketing and promotion so volunteers should use this as a guideline when selecting their portfolio. All volunteers on this team work independently on photographic assignments with subjects ranging from specific: individual performers, events and venues to more generalized: crowds, KidsFringe, families, etc.
- Photograph various aspects of the Festival for the purpose of marketing, documentation and promotion of the Festival and its stakeholders
- Ensure that all photos of minors include a signed model release
- Identify a scene or event as important, unusual or otherwise photo-worthy
- Volunteers must supply their own photography equipment, including camera, memory card, flash. Tripod and other equipment would be an asset
- Volunteers will be given a creative assignment and must be able to independently and artistically complete their task with minimal supervision
- Be comfortable interacting with the public and crowds.
- All volunteers on this team must submit a portfolio and will be selected based on the merits of their work.
- Age 14+
*Hours for this team generally run from 12:00pm to 11:00pm*