The Multimedia Team is selected differently than other teams. Volunteers wishing to be part of the multimedia team submit a portfolio that demonstrates their artistic range and strengths. The focus of this team is towards marketing and promotion so volunteers should use this as a guideline when selecting their portfolio. All volunteers on this team work independently on photographic assignments with subjects ranging from specific: individual performers, events and venues to more generalized: crowds, KidsFringe, families, etc.
- Photograph various aspects of the Festival for the purpose of marketing, documentation and promotion of the Festival and its stakeholders
- Ensure that all photos of minors include a signed model release
- Identify a scene or event as important, unusual or otherwise photo-worthy
- Volunteers must supply their own photography equipment, including camera, memory card, flash. Tripod and other equipment would be an asset
- Volunteers will be given a creative assignment and must be able to independently and artistically complete their task with minimal supervision
- Be comfortable interacting with the public and crowds.
- All volunteers on this team must submit a portfolio and will be selected based on the merits of their work.
- Age 14+
*Hours for this team generally run from 12:00pm to 11:00pm*