Information Services Team
The Information Services Team is full and is no longer accepting applications. Please consider joining another team.
Information Services are the information hubs of the Fringe, providing Fringers access to information and opportunities to engage and support the Fringe.
*RETURNING VOLUNTEERS* - please be aware roaming information has moved across to the Ambassadors Team.
- Staff 3 info booths across festival grounds.
- Sell Program Guides from each of the three info booths
- Familiarize themselves with key fringe information to help patrons use and understand the program guide
- Provide background information about the Festival and shows
- Give directions
- Act as positive/enthusiastic representatives of the Fringe Festival.
- All volunteers will be equipped to:
- Sell program guides
- Accept donations (all cashless except lobby/bins)
- Volunteers should be outgoing and enthusiastic
- Be comfortable talking to patrons about the Festival, including information about shows/ the site, as well as ways to support Fringe
- Able to sit outside for the duration of their shift (4 hours.)
- Volunteers should be proficient English speakers for this team
- All volunteers on this team must be 14+
*Hours for this team generally run from 10:00am to 11:00pm*
Having trouble? Please see our FAQs for more info: https://app.betterimpact.com/PublicEnterprise/4a53b337-9c8f-4229-a73b-5f67f26b458a