Fringe Festival Information Services Team
Information Services are the information hubs of the Fringe, providing Fringers access to information and opportunities to engage and support the Fringe.
*RETURNING VOLUNTEERS* - please be aware roaming information has moved across to the Ambassadors Team.
- Staff 3 info booths across festival grounds.
- Sell Program Guides from each of the three info booths
- Familiarize themselves with key fringe information to help patrons use and understand the program guide
- Provide background information about the Festival and shows
- Give directions
- Act as positive/enthusiastic representatives of the Fringe Festival.
- All volunteers will be equipped to:
- Sell program guides
- Accept donations (all cashless except lobby/bins)
- Volunteers should be outgoing and enthusiastic
- Be comfortable talking to patrons about the Festival, including information about shows/ the site, as well as ways to support Fringe
- Able to sit outside for the duration of their shift (4 hours.)
- Volunteers should be proficient English speakers for this team
- All volunteers on this team must be 14+
*Hours for this team generally run from 10:00am to 11:00pm*
Having trouble? Please see our FAQs for more info: https://app.betterimpact.com/PublicEnterprise/4a53b337-9c8f-4229-a73b-5f67f26b458a