Fringe Festival Ambassadors Team
The Ambassadors Team’s role is to engage and support Festival Patrons and Volunteers throughout the festival. The team is involved with welcoming patrons, promoting fringe activities and providing roaming information across the festival site.
- Act as festival greeters at the gates on site/Thank Fringers as they leave the site
- Promote Fringe Activities (the Golden Ticket, the Fan Club, etc.)
- Provide mobile information/engagement teams that roam the site (they must be familiar with key fringe information).
- Volunteers should be outgoing and enthusiastic
- Be comfortable approaching/engaging patrons and promoting fringe activities.
- Able to communicate comfortably in English
- Be able to work outdoors in all weathers
- Be able to stand for the duration of the shift (4 hours)
- All volunteers on this team must be 16+
*Hours for this team generally run 2:30pm-10pm Monday-Friday, 11am-10pm Saturdays, and 12:30pm-8pm Sundays*
Having trouble? Please see our FAQs for more info.
Have questions about the Duties or Requirements for this team? Get in touch! The Fringe Staff want to ensure you have the most fun and satisfying volunteer experience possible. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 780.409.1922 to talk through the possibilities, to discuss your needs, your skills, any possible modifications and your favourite activities to find the perfect team for you!