Fringe Festival First Aid Team
The First Aid team is responsible for the safety of our Patrons, staff, volunteers and performers. This team operates a treatment room as well as patrolling the site. In an emergency the First Aid team are the Festival’s First Responders and will be required to properly handle any emergency that may arise. In such cases, volunteers will be required to liaise with emergency personnel.
- Patrol the Festival grounds
- Provide First Aid to Festival attendees
- Complete appropriate incident reports and paperwork Liaise with security and emergency personnel to ensure patients receive proper and timely care
- Provide assistance with the Lost Little Fringer Program
- Volunteers must have a minimum of SFA and CPR level C or equivalent certification
- Volunteers must be fluent English speakers
- Volunteers will be required to deal with emergency situations and must be physically and mentally capable of working under pressure
- All volunteers must successfully complete a Police Information Check including a vulnerable sector search prior to being scheduled.
- Volunteers must be 18+
*Hours for this team generally run from 10:45am to 12:00am*
Having trouble? Please see our FAQs for more info: https://app.betterimpact.com/PublicEnterprise/4a53b337-9c8f-4229-a73b-5f67f26b458a
Have questions about the Duties or Requirements for this team? Get in touch! The Fringe Staff want to ensure you have the most fun and satisfying volunteer experience possible. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 780.409.1922 to talk through the possibilities, to discuss your needs, your skills, any possible modifications and your favourite activities to find the perfect team for you!