APEGA - Investigative Committee
When you volunteer with APEGA’s Investigations Committee you put your industry experience to work directly protecting the safety of Albertans.
What we Do:
- Investigate complaints of unsafe or unprofessional practice by APEGA members
- Conduct interviews of complainants and members under investigation
- Work closely with ASET as part of the APEGA/ASET joint investigation committee
- Meet regularly to discuss ongoing investigations and other committee matters.
What we're looking for
- A minimum of 5 years as a professional member with a Canadian Engineering Association
- Significant professional experience, at least 10 years of Canadian work experience
- Exceptional critical thinking and communication skills