APEGA - Local Branches
Branch Executive Committee (2022-2023)
The Calgary Branch Meetings Subcommittee is seeking volunteers living or working in the Calgary area to participate in a dynamic community-centered volunteer opportunity.
What we Do:
- Actively contribute to monthly meetings
- Participate in the activities of the subcommittee including attending and moderating events
- Assist in organizing webinars and in-person events including sourcing speakers with a focus on opportunities that will appeal to a variety of demographics
- Assist in organizing events that welcome and attract the attendance of APEGA members, students and non-APEGA members
- Advertise events to members using word-of-mouth and social media
What we're looking for:
- APEGA Professional Members, Licensees and MITs
- Members of this subcommittee must live or work in the Calgary Region
- This Committee meets eleven times annually, meetings are approximately 1-hour
- Total time commitment including pre/post-meeting work and other activities, approximately 10 hours monthly.