City of Surrey - Adult and Senior Services
Thank you for your interest. We are currently not accepting new volunteer applications.
For more information, please contact Volunteer Resources at
email@example.com or 604 598 5863.
Step #1 – Eligibility Requirements
To apply to be a volunteer in the Adult volunteer program, you must be:
- Eligible to volunteer in Canada (check your travel documents, if applicable)
Step #2 – Apply
- Fill in an application
- Attend an interview
- Submit 2 references
- Complete a Police Information Check
Step #3 – Volunteer
- When all the above steps have been completed, you will be contacted by phone or email by an Adult program administrator
This process can take up to 6 weeks so we thank you for your diligence and patience. Once you are eligible to volunteer, log-in to your profile at MyImpactPage.com to search and sign up for volunteer activities, confirm shifts and record your hours of service.
Volunteer Resources – 1st Floor West, City Hall
The English Conversation Program offers a positive and welcoming environment for people from diverse culture and background to practice English and meet others in the community. With the support from the Diversity and Inclusion staff team, volunteers will design program materials and facilitate learning and interactions.
Contact Information - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Surrey - Arts - Surrey Art Gallery
About Surrey Art Gallery
Do you find art captivating? Why not try something new! Volunteering at Surrey Art Gallery is a great way to have fun, learn about art, and make friends in the process.
Join a dynamic community of volunteers dedicated to enriching art education for children! Surrey Art Gallery Docents lead engaging tours of contemporary art exhibitions from September to June. Participants take part in ongoing training with curators, artist-educators, and artists.
Interact with artists and engage Gallery visitors with contemporary art and ideas. Help out at vibrant events like exhibition openings and artist talks or facilitate art activities at Family Sundays and festivals where families explore, enjoy, and create art together.
Share your passion for art with eager young minds! Help out with children's art classes and week-long art day camps as a CAPA where you'll develop leadership skills, organize studios, work with children, and assist the instructor.
Discover contemporary art and ideas, develop public speaking skills, and gain leadership experience. Become a Youth Docent and enhance exhibitions through activities that are equal parts fun and educational.
Do you have training as a library technician or librarian? We could use your help and expertise with accessioning and cataloguing in the Gallery's research collection.
How to Apply:
- Complete an online profile for the Surrey Art Gallery at app.betterimpact.com
- Upload 2 written references to your online profile
- Once you've uploaded your references, arrange for an interview with our Volunteer Program Coordinator: email@example.com
- After the interview, you may be asked to provide a Police Information Check. Should this be the case, we will provide you with the forms you will need to complete and have processed by the RCMP.
Thanks for your interest in volunteering at the Gallery!