City of Surrey - Community & Recreation Services - Aquatics
Thank you for your interest. We are currently not accepting new volunteer applications.
For more information, please contact Volunteer Resources at
email@example.com or 604-598-5863.
Step #1 – Eligibility Requirements
To apply to be an Aquatics volunteer, you must be:
- 14 years or older (Public Swim Assistant) + 15 years or older (Swim Instructor Assistant)
- Eligible to volunteer in Canada (check your travel documents, if applicable
- Current Bronze Cross certification (Public Swim Assistant)
- Current Bronze Cross and Water Safety Instructor certifications (Swim Instructor Assistant)
Step #2 – Apply
- Fill in an application
- Attend an interview
- Submit 2 references
- Complete a Police Information Check
Step #3 – Volunteer
- When all the above steps have been completed, you will be contacted by phone or email by an Aquatics program administrator
This process can take up to 6 weeks so we thank you for your diligence and patience. Once you are eligible to volunteer, log-in to your profile at MyImpactPage.com to search and sign up for volunteer activities, confirm shifts and record your hours of service.
Volunteer Resources – 1st Floor West, City Hall