We are committed to putting service users back in charge of their lives and at the heart of our organisation.
Addaction: North East Lincolnshire
Addaction North East Lincolnshire provides drug and alcohol support across North East Lincolnshire to adults and young people. We're here for anyone affected by alcohol or drugs. All our services are free and confidential and our team are non-judgemental, knowledgeable and experienced.
We understand the impact drugs and alcohol have on individuals, families and communities.
- drop-in advice and information
- telephone advice and information
- blood borne virus advice and screening
- assessments and recovery planning
- specialist support for young people
- groups and activities
- naloxone and harm reduction advice and information
- sign posting and referrals to other services that can help
WE WILL BE TAKING NEW VOLUNTEERS FROM JANUARY 2020. If you're interested in volunteering with us plase submit an application and we will be in touch in the New Year.
If you live in or around the Lincoln or Scunthorpe area, please contact the services directly.
Addaction North Lincolnshire (Scunthorpe) 08081 430640
Addaction Lincolnshire (Lincoln, Grantham & Boston) 01522 305518