We are With You Cornwall
We are committed to putting service users back in charge of their lives and at the heart of our organisation.
It is our strategy that We Are With You volunteers enable service users to gain as much as possible while engaging with the service and that the volunteers have a fulfilling and enjoyable experience with the team.
We Are With You North East Lincolnshire
We Are With You North East Lincolnshire provides drug and alcohol support across North East Lincolnshire to adults and young people. We're here for anyone affected by alcohol or drugs. All our services are free and confidential and our team are non-judgmental, knowledgeable and experienced.
We understand the impact drugs and alcohol have on individuals, families and communities.
- drop-in advice and information
- telephone advice and information
- blood borne virus advice and screening
- assessments and recovery planning
- specialist support for young people
- groups and activities
- naloxone and harm reduction advice and information
- sign posting and referrals to other services that can help
WE ARE NOT RECRUITING FOR VOLUNTEERS AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME but keep checking back as we will be in the near future.
If you live in or around the Lincoln or Scunthorpe area, please contact the services directly.
We Are With You North Lincolnshire (Scunthorpe) 08081 430640
We Are With You Lincolnshire (Lincoln, Grantham & Boston) 01522 305518
Post > 6 Month Responsibilities
Structured Group Work,
- Alternative Therapies - Reiki
- Art Therapy
- Clerical Support
- Clinical Nursing
- Criminal Justice Testing Clinic
- Drama and Performance
- Front Line Duty
- Housing Outreach
- MAP (Mutual Aid Partnership) Meetings
- Marketing and Communications
- Needle Exchange
- Red Cross Multiplier Training
- Service Introductions
- Structured Group Work
- Tier 4 Detoxification and Rehabilitation